Our Australian Made Story
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can experience life in beautiful spaces.
About the role
We are now seeking to appoint a people, process, and performance focused Customer Experience Manager to lead our customer service focused team based in Bathurst. This team is responsible for project coordination, pricing, drawing, administration and ultimately providing service excellence to our customers for our commercial building system products. Our customers include designers, builders, shopfitters, cabinet makers and installers.
This is a business-critical leadership role, responsible for:
- Leading the customer experience journey and delivering service excellence
- Driving process implementation and improvement to underpin our growth strategy
- Leadership of approximately 3 team leaders, and a greater team of 15 people
- Working collaboratively across internal cross functional teams, including production and sales
We are looking for a candidate who is ready to take a step toward a career in a stable, supportive and growth driven organisation. You will be a person with a:
- Career in mind
- Desire to work in an agile, changing environment, one that is striving for continuous improvement
- Customer focused positive attitude and a background in customer service
- Experience in leading and managing a team of 10 people
- Team mindset and good communication skills
- Self-discipline and motivation
- An eye for process implementation, improvement, and an attention to detail
- Strength around time management and the ability to manage numerous tasks at once
- Sound computer skills and the ability to analyse data and create reports
About the Rewards
As a proud partner of Fletcher Building group with operations in Europe, Asia, The Americas, Australasia and the South Pacific, there’s a world of opportunities waiting for you at Fletcher Building. In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependants.
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.