Are you an experienced Foreperson looking for a role with variety, autonomy and a few unique challenges thrown in along the way? How about the opportunity to be working outdoors in some of New Zealand’s most beautiful terrain?
We are looking for a Foreperson who is experienced within the construction, roading and/or infrastructure industries, we offer not just a job but the support of a company that knows how important their Teams are in delivering what we do best – Roading and Infrastructure.
You will be committed to a safety-first culture and be able to lead and mentor your Teams towards excellence.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Leadership of the Sealing Crew
- Complete daily quality assurance documentation
- Ensure daily targets are meet
- Maintain plant
- Crew Development – Training of staff on all aspects of sealing
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is what you will need to be successful in these roles:
- Extensive experience within the Civil Construction Industry is required
- A thorough understanding of construction equipment is necessary
- Full Class 2 licence
- WTR licence endorsements
- TC Basic Certificate and First aid desirable
- A commitment to the highest standards of Health & Safety
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
We offer a competitive hourly rate, Employee Welfare Fund, Share Scheme and an Employee Education Fund to help you and your family reach educational aspirations.
This is a great time to be joining us we are excited by the opportunities and investment in the industry and need someone who is just as excited to get involved and bring our Teams on the journey
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga