At Iplex “We Know Water” – Our vision is to solve Australia’s water challenges by partnering with our customers and communities to provide, safe, secure and innovative water solutions, today and into the future.
Driven by this renewed focus and mandate for profitable growth, we are looking to engage the very highest quality candidates to enhance our existing teams and ultimately create highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver unmatchable results for our customers.
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group, focused on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, well organised and customer focussed Estimator to join our well established market leading Civil sales team in Craigieburn, VIC.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, your role will focus on fulfilling our customer requirements through a variety of tasks including:
- Assessing and interpreting technical drawings to determine customer requests and solutions
- Preparing and coordinating material take-offs for quote and tender submissions
- Project management of specialised high value orders
- Internal and external stakeholder management to ensure on time delivery of quotations and projects
- Order entry and order management
- Servicing technical phone and email enquiries and quote inbox management
This role is for you if you have:
- Estimating or senior customer service experience in the civil, irrigation or plumbing industry with a solid understanding of water infrastructure would be a significant advantage
- Outstanding customer interaction, communication and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail that would support estimating and take-off tasks
- Deadline focussed and highly organised, with strong analytical skills
- High level computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in using ERP software would be desirable
Fletcher Building & Our Benefits
Together we are part of Fletcher Building, Australasia’s largest building materials supplier. We manufacture building products; from insulation that keeps homes warm and dry, to cement, the foundation of built structures the world over. We operate retail businesses that distribute these products and many more to tradespeople right across the Tasman.
We employ 5,500 people across our Australian division and we know that our people are our greatest asset as we continue to promote engaged and effective teams who deliver exceptional results for our customers.
- Employee Education Fund – generous funding for further education & courses
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.