With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. We are part of the Fletcher Building group, a multinational organisation with a diverse workforce of 19,000, operating in 25 businesses in more than 45 countries, manufacturing and distributing world-leading building and construction products.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Driver with either a MR or HR license to join our Coffs Harbour South branch. In this role you can expect to complete the following tasks:
- Loading and unloading of deliveries
- Delivering to customers throughout the local area
- Picking and packing orders and receiving and receipting stock
- Serving customers at the Trade Counter and assisting with general product queries
- Maintaining the cleanliness and general presentation of the store, vehicle and warehouse
We are looking to hear from candidates who have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A current MR or HR driver’s license and ideally a forklift ticket
- Recent experience in a deliveries/driver role
- Great customer service skills – you will interact with customers daily in this role!
- A willingness to support your team with a variety of tasks to meet our customers needs
To be successful you don’t need experience in the building or construction industry! Our most successful team members have learnt on the job and are energetic and committed to a long-term career within the business.
We review resumes as they are received, and this role may be filled prior to the closing date. Apply today to avoid disappointment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways