Fletcher Insulation, a member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines & Stramit.
Fletcher Insulation provides quality Australian made insulation into major residential and commercial construction projects. Pink Batts®, Permastop and Sisalation are household names in the Australian market and have helped grow the business over 100 years. We have manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia creating products focused on innovation, sustainability and world leading technology.
We are seeking an incredibly strong leader with proven results and a strategic mindset to become our Regional Sales Manager NSW/QLD. This position sits within our national sales leadership team and presents an excellent opportunity to fast-track your career within a multinational organisation in the building and construction industry.
You will lead a committed sales team and branch sales network across multiple states. Team growth and sales leadership is required to guarantee further success across your regions. This position is about strategic thinking, process improvement, mentoring, leadership, developing and empowering your team to execute the sales and service strategy. Utilising sales metrics and reporting to measure and drive team performance will be critical.
Highly motivated and strategically minded you will have the ability to drive success across a large geography with multi-sites and lots of moving parts.
Our business is ready for strategically focused growth, and as such, we are seeking to hire a commercially astute candidate with experience at a senior sales level that has had a focus on people development, consumer and shopper development, process improvement and profitable growth.
You will have exceptional communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities whilst meeting deadlines. As an integral member of the sales leadership team you will be focused on the overall achievements of the business and driving continual success and productivity.
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.