Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail, and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
With over 65 branches throughout New Zealand, we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies!
We work in a competitive market with a growing customer base so you’ll be working closely with our Group Home Builder Account Managers to maximize sales opportunities, problem solve and provide end-to-end solutions. This role in our business is called an Internal Key Account Manager.
You’ll build on existing customer relationships, forecast product needs, provide quotes and coordinate the ordering, sourcing, and on-site delivery of products, ensuring the highest standard of service is provided.
This is a varied role that will split working across the Trade Counter assisting our trade customers and working closely with our Account Managers generating quotes.
What you will bring:
- Assisting customers on the trade counter.
- Be highly organised with the credibility of following projects through from inception to completion.
- Have a solid understanding of the commercial project process (advantageous not essential)
- Have exceptional communication and relationship-building skills with the ability to negotiate and influence customers, suppliers, and key stakeholders.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Adobe Pro. JDE knowledge is beneficial.
- Be comfortable with a Full-Time office-based role while supporting our Sales Reps
- Have strong sales administration experience such as quoting, pricing, sales reporting, and managing account enquiries
Ideally have experience within the building, architectural, commercial, or design industries however if you are an administrator or coordinator extraordinaire who has a strong customer solutions focus with a drive to exceed customer expectations then we are keen to hear from you too.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday with a rostered Saturday shift.
A few benefits:
- Established collaborative leadership style with a supportive and high performing team
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Staff Discounts for Mico and PlaceMakers
- Subsidised Medical Insurance
- Employee Education Fund - subsidised education and training to employees and their dependants
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy to support your career development
- FBuShare – the opportunity to purchase shares and financially be a part of the business you work for.
If a sales support role in the building industry excites you then please apply online at fbcareers.com quoting reference MCO/20122
We do not have an application close date as we are reviewing applications as they are received, so please don't delay if this opportunity is of interest to you