We are an established residential building and development business that has been building quality homes for over 100 years. Due to record sales out of the North branch and successful business growth, we are looking for an Assistant Site Supervisor to join our successful team.
The opportunities to learn and develop at Fletcher Living are endless. We are looking to build long-term careers for our people to help support the growth of our business.
As an Assistant Site Supervisor based on-site at Whenuapai, you will be supporting the Senior Site Supervisor in the Construction of 20-30 times at one time.
- Ensure the construction programme is on time and within budget
- Schedule trades and track progress using an online Project Management system called P6
- Supervise the contractors on-site to ensure they adhere to building regulations and quality standards
- Maintain Environment, Health & Safety practices
- Liaise with Design, Sales and QS teams to ensure a seamless construction process
- Deliver high-quality homes ready to hand over to our sales team.
To be a good Assistant Supervisor at Fletcher Living you must have:
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- in-depth understanding of construction techniques, methodologies, technologies, and products
- Familiarity with design specifications and relevant building legislative requirements
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations and practices
- Top class communication skills
The sky is the limit for personal and career development at Fletcher Living. Wherever possible we will offer the training and support needed to help you achieve your goals. The people in our construction teams have a clear route for progression and whatever your long-term career plan looks like, we will help you get there.
If you are a people person, with a strong work ethic and desire to achieve big things in construction, then please apply now.
Along with a competitive salary, company vehicle and rewarding incentive scheme, this role will see you working with a high performing team with a clear vision and goals. You’ll also enjoy the security, benefits and recognition that come with working for a well-respected business unit within the Fletcher Building Group.
Applications should be made by submitting a CV and cover letter outlining your interest, motivation and what you would bring to this role by way of background, experience and fit for the role and our team. Please apply online.