SOL Home Improvements - is a growing distributor of residential patios and outdoor living solutions. Part of the Stramit Building Products family and backed by the Fletcher Building Group, SOL sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines & Fletcher Insulation.
Working for a growing brand within the Stramit family, we are looking for an experienced Territory Manager to join our Northern Region team in Brisbane. This role could also be based in NSW or VIC.
With a strong history of generating growth through existing retail and distributor networks (ideally in the patio market or similar), you will generate new growth across your territory, and also across existing distributors through local area marketing plans, mentoring & advice, helping generate growth and conversions. You will be the key conduit and relationship manager between your territory and the national business.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing & maintaining superior relationships to ensure a high level of loyalty and engagement
- Targeting and building on relationships to convert sales, lift brand and deliver customer satisfaction
- Identifying and driving relationships with high potential future distributors, driving network growth
- Maintaining supplier capability to service high volume, customised orders and supply in full, on time.
• Proven background in generating growth from either retail, distributor or B2B networks
• Building, engineering or construction background preferred
Technical mindset, ability to understand and explain technical concepts related to patios etc
• Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship driven approach to business partnerships
• The ability to influence others to achieve business objectives
• Sales expertise and ability to drive growth and un-cover new opportunities
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an industry leader with strong forecasted growth
- FLEXit - work –2 days office, 3 days home
- Join our leading “Women inFORMING’ network
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career
- Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia & New Zealand
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.