Fletcher Insulation (FI) is part of the Fletcher Building Group and is Australia’s leading insulation company. We are at the forefront of innovation and development of new trends, supplying our favourite brands of insulation - including Pink Batts® insulation, Sisalation® reflective foil and Permastop® building blanket - to name but a few.
With more than 16,000 people across Australia and New Zealand, the Fletcher Building family is a global community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
About the Opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join our team in Sydney on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with managing external communications with our customers, ensuring that new products, features and events are top of mind and that all feedback and issues are managed with the highest priority.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all external messages from business to market are correct and on strategy
- Execute key strategies and programs with Fletcher Insulation Segment managers
- Continue and drive Fletcher Insulation’s social and digital campaigns
- Develop and manager Collateral and promotional material
- Manage marketing spend to ensure budget alignment
- Relationship management with external agencies and suppliers
We are looking for a passionate marketing and communications professional that will relish the opportunity to join a high-performing team and be part of a market leading organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in experience in Business, Marketing, Commerce or similar
- Experience in influencing and engaging key figures in customer organisations
- Analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial & self-motivating
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Robust understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Previous experience in building products environment would be beneficial
- Exhibited experience in Trade / Brand Marketing or similar role is desirable
- At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing communications role
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.