- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Humes Pipeline Systems
- Job Reference:HPS/20250
- Closing Date:06 Nov 2021
Humes is a company that has been built on the principals of innovation, manufacturing expertise, quality and building a team of capable people who are proud to serve our customers across all markets we participate in.
As New Zealand’s largest pipeline systems supplier, we make sure our customers have the supplies and technology where and when they need them. We’re looking for a Forklift Operator that wants to be a part of our journey!
Our production team at Papakura are looking for a full-time forklift operator to join them! The role will be primarily working alongside our pre-cast concrete team. The role is Monday to Friday 6am till 3:30pm Shift times may vary, Saturday work is required subject to demand. Overtime rates are available.
• Yard maintenance
• Monitoring areas, movement of material around yard
• Liaising with team members on delivery requirements
• Manual handling of materials you may also be required to load and unload trucks
• NZ Full Drivers Licence
• F Endorsement + experience in operating 6 tonne Forklift
• manual handling and lifting up to 25kgs
• Health and Safety awareness and a good understanding of processes and procedures
• You will be highly motivated, and a keen learner!
• Overtime available and competitive hourly rate
• Development and Training opportunities
• Join a fantastic team who celebrate success!
• Being part of the Fletcher Building group, giving you access to group discounts and benefits
If this sounds like you then please click Apply Now
*Please note that due to the current COVID19 restrictions in place around New Zealand, there may be some delays in processing your application. All of our advertised vacancies are still being actively recruited for and while we await further guidance from the NZ Government on alert levels all interviews will be conducted via online platforms until further notice. Stay safe everyone.