Fletcher Insulation (FI) is part of the Fletcher Building Group and is Australia’s leading insulation company. We are at the forefront of innovation and development of new trends, supplying our favourite brands of insulation - including Pink Batts® insulation, Sisalation® reflective foil and Permastop® building blanket - to name but a few.
With more than 16,000 people across Australia and New Zealand, the Fletcher Building family is a global community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work.
About the Opportunity
We currently have an opportunity for a National Pricing Manager to join our team in Melbourne and lead pricing transformation within the Fletcher Insulation business to ensure sustainable and profitable growth.
Reporting to the Group Commercial Manager, you will play a key role in developing and executing the FI future pricing strategy. To do this, you will engage with key leadership team members including the National Sales Manager – Operations, National Sales Manager – National Accounts and the National Marketing Manager. You will also regularly interact with the state-based sales teams to deeply understand the market, engage the team to support your thinking, effectively communicate the plan, and ensure adherence to the agreed strategy via reporting.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Initial analysis and understanding of the current pricing model
- SWOT of the current system – including recommendations for change and feedback from key stakeholders
- Engaging with and application of learnings from the other FB business units
- Market analysis to ensure FI positioned for sustainable and profitable growth
- Working with the sales team to develop strategies to increase ASP and reduce rebates
- Develop models for fast and accurate pricing decisions to meet customer needs
- Ad hoc pricing analysis to assist sales team in securing new business
We are looking for an experienced pricing professional that will relish the opportunity to be part of a market leading organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Considerable experience directly managing and implementing pricing strategy
- Experience leading pricing transformation
- Highly capable with spreadsheet management and pricing systems
- Excellent communications skills to drive collaboration within the organisation
- Team player and the ability to influence others
- Willing to work across multiple levels of the organisation and complete a variety of tasks from building strategy to tactical execution and maintenance.
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.