Winstone Aggregates is a leader in aggregate products and services in New Zealand. We operate 11 extractive quarries and 2 joint venture quarries with our partners in addition to our cleanfill, labs, and transport functions. We are the trusted aggregates solution partner for the concrete, roading, rail, and other infrastructure industries.
We are looking for a class 5 Driver for our Papakura site based in Auckland.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be; driving a truck and trailer unit carting bulk aggregates to customers, travelling around Auckland mainly, with day trips to Whangarei, Hawkes Bay, Bay of Plenty, and Waikato.
To be considered you must have:
- A class 5 licence
- Previous experience in driving a class 5 truck
- Previous experience in driving a Front-end loader
- Working knowledge of reversing, jackknifing, and tipping preferred
- Experience with road ranger gearboxes
- Right to work in New Zealand
- Understanding of and compliance with New Zealand Transport regulations
- Positive attitude towards Health & Safety
- Great work ethic and are a team player
We offer career advancement opportunities as well as a guaranteed 50-hour week. If you want to drive late-model, well-maintained equipment, one truck one driver, and get paid to do it then this is the role for you.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent working conditions and ensuring a safe and pleasant working environment.
To ensure our high standards are maintained, the successful applicants must first pass a driving assessment, plus all pre-employment checks, including a medical and drug test.
To apply for this role click APPLY NOW or visit www.fbcareers.com
“We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger”.