With a network of more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, Tradelink is Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. Our strategy is focused on growing market share with new and existing customers by offering innovative solutions and outstanding customer service.
Tradelink is part of the Fletcher Building Group – an international player in the building and construction industry and offer market leading benefits and a compelling proposition to high performers including the opportunity to:
- Work alongside our industry’s best and grow personally and professionally both on-the-job and through our training and education programs
- Feel valued thanks to our people focus and commitment to our values; protect, be bold, customer leading and better together
- Celebrate working for an organisation that encourages the contribution of all people. We are particularly focused on increasing female participation within Tradelink and the broader plumbing industry
- Make a difference as part of a team that inspires customers to achieve great things
We are looking for an Administrative/Project Coordinator to join our Banyo national head office to collaborate with teams across the business to facilitate and coordinate the supply of plumbing supplies to commercial housing projects across Queensland. This is a fast paced role that offers loads of variety and the opportunity to build relationships with customers, suppliers and team mates across a number of teams internally. Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Establishment of job files, purchase orders and control sheets in our ERP system
- Monitoring of stock levels and back orders and managing dates for sales orders
- Daily liaison with customers on site, suppliers and operations team members
- Efficient processing of product orders to site
- Follow up and follow through of product returns and damaged good processes
- Resolution of credit and pricing issues
At Tradelink, our Administrative/Project Coordinators are natural organisers, enjoy the challenge of juggling multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment where exceptional customer service is always the priority. Our most successful team members have well-developed communication skills, intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, a keen eye for detail and love the challenge of meeting deadlines and providing solutions to our customers daily. Although not essential, a background in an administrative or customer service role within the commercial construction, building supplies or plumbing industries will be highly regarded.
We review resumes as they are received, and this role may be filled prior to the closing date, so apply today to avoid disappointment!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways