Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
With over 60 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We are also part of Fletcher Building so for you that adds up to great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
About the role:
Based in our newly renovated Hamilton branch, your day will typically be split spending the first part of your day on the Trade Counter supporting our trade customers and moving into the Showroom in the later part of your day. You will be responsible for maximising plumbing and bathroom sales as well as promoting exclusive product offers while keeping up to date with the latest plumbing/bathroom trends and inspiring customers with a winning instore experience.
Days/Hours available are as follows:
- Tuesday to Friday 7.30 - 5 and every Saturday 8am until 12pm
- OR Monday to Friday 8 - 5 with every second Saturday 8am until 12pm
What you will bring?
- Experience in a sales or retail environment
- A passion for bathroom products and design
- Exceptional customer service skills to deliver a high level of customer service with solution based results
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written
- Computer literacy with the ability to maintain high attention to detail on product quoting will set you up for success
- Team focused attitude - as a small team we all chip in to ensure the success of the branch
- Plumbing front of wall knowledge would be high advantageous but not essential - if you have the right attitude, we are more than willing to teach you
What's in it for you?
You will be contributing to a fun and focussed team where your natural ability to relate to people and provide customers with solutions will see you succeed in this role. You’ll also be joining a well-respected business that can offer a range of benefits and opportunities for career advancement.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to under a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test.