Batcher - Entry Level
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:FIR/20466
- Closing Date:08 Jun 2022
Our Albany plant is looking for a Batcher to join the team in providing first class quality product to our clients.
What’s in it for you?
Firstly, steady and secure work and also employee benefits that include but aren’t limited to:
- Staff discounts – PlaceMakers/Mico/Southern Cross
- Employee Education Fund – Staff & Dependants
- Yearly Family Rainbows End trip + lots more benefits….
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- Be really focused on the customer
- Ability to work Monday to Saturday
- Hold a current NZ Full Driver Licence
- An interest in all things concrete
- Be able to lift objects up to 25kgs in weight
- Be able to handle manual labour
- Have strong attention to detail
In return we will offer you:
- On average our team can work up to 50 hours per week
- Great team to work for and a supportive manager
- Career and development opportunities
- Fletcher Building staff benefits such as fuel discounts, access to the Employee Education Fund and a Women in Construction membership
We are looking for an extraordinary person to join our busy team based in Albany. As well as the odd early start, your primary role will be ensuring our concrete is made (or batched, to use the technical lingo) to specification and quality standards, providing timely and accurate service to our customers, and efficient processing and facilitation of orders.
Training will be provided for all other aspects of the role; all we need from you is a positive attitude, the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get a little grubby and learn new skills. This is what will set you apart from the rest!
Are you who we are looking for? If that's a YES, then click APPLY NOW or visit www.fletcherbuilding.com/careers today
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that makes us stronger.