Join our roading crews located on the beautiful Kapiti Coast.
You will be part of a great team working on various projects in the kapiti area these are permanent full-time roles and career development is available.
We have opportunities for qualified STMS's with Level 1/ or Level 2 certification. Alternatively, if you hold Level 1 and you are keen to upskill, we would like to hear from you as well.
What you will need:
• Full clean New Zealand Driver’s License
• Minimum STMS Qualification Level 1 (L2/3 P preferred)
• Previous experience within roading and infrastructure desired but not essential
• Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
• Be reliable, honest and a flexible team player
What we offer:
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive hourly rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships, share schemes, discount on fuel just to name a few for you and your family to enjoy
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!