We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced MR Truck Driver to join our Banyo civil plumbing supplies store in this permanent full-time position.
Joining a close-knit team, you will be responsible to provide high-level customer service to meet the specific needs of our Civil, Commercial, Builder, as well as our Trade customers.
You will perform a variety of duties including general warehouse, delivery driving, and other duties when needed.
Your roles include but not limited to:
- Local deliveries including picking packing, pallet wrapping, loading and unloading vehicle
- General stock control, receipting and unpacking
- Assisting with stock taking and inventory cycle counts
We’re looking for people with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Adaptability and resilience in a plumbing trade environment
- Strong health and safety mindset
- Professionally presented and good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Current open drivers’ licence
- Forklift licence
- MR truck licence
- Crane competency is an advantageous
Why should you join the Tradelink Team?
You will have access to a range of company-wide benefits with the Fletcher Building Group including:
- Study Leave - for courses aligned with your role and the business
- Tradelink branded uniforms
- Staff discounts across all FB businesses
- Discounts including banking, optical and health insurance
- Fantastic on the job and structured training
- Corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership
With more than 200 retail branches and 100 showrooms across the country, we sell a high quality range of bathroom, laundry and kitchen products as well as tools, parts and fittings. With 150 years in the industry, there's a reason we're Australia's trusted name in plumbing supplies.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.