About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Quality Systems Administrator to join our team based in Penrose, Auckland.
Reporting to the Quality Systems Management Manager your role will be to co-ordinate and assist in the review, update, and upload of quality documents along with analysis and reporting of data within various systems.
• Editing and creating documents and version controlling in line with company control procedures
• Collation, review, and distribution of monthly quality reports to key stakeholders
• Help achieve and maintain the quality system
• Review and update policies and procedures
• Demonstrate initiative in identifying opportunities for quality activities and improvement
You will play a key role in our team through enhancing and delivering on our quality systems. You will be an effective communicator with a natural ability to build strong working relationships and continuously be on the lookout for improvement opportunities.
This opportunity will ideally be suited to someone who is proactive, passionate about Quality Management, competent and well organised. While the person will be well supported in this role, the opportunity will be best suited to a self-starter who can work autonomously. These skills, along with a positive, approachable, and friendly demeanour will ensure success in this role.
Skills and Experience required
• Understanding of risk and quality management systems
• Familiarity with road construction or experience within construction will be highly advantageous
• Intermediate level with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
• Familiarity with Promapp or other Document control system will be advantageous
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• A positive, can-do attitude with the ability to work in a team
• Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks
You’ll be joining a fun and supportive team along with a well-respected business offering a range of real opportunities for career advancement. A competitive salary and Fletchers company benefits for you and your family to enjoy.
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure construction company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrow’s New Zealand.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!