We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Branch Manager to join and lead our our Higgins Green Team in Palmerston North. This is an extremely critical and integral part of our leadership team and a fantastic opportunity for someone who is up for the challenge and the next step in their career.
Reporting to our General Manager, you’ll be tasked with working to the Higgins strategy and values to lead profitable growth in the area, provide leadership and support to the wider Higgins Group performance and grow both the Higgins reputation in our markets and the capability of our business.
If this sounds like a role for you then this is what you will need in order to successfully deliver to the business and our customers:
- 8-10 years + in roading or civil engineering
- Experience in running a commercial business successfully in the civils/roading sector
- A proven track record in assisting in the running of a successful businesses and being accountable for P&L
- A proven leadership style that is firm and goal oriented whilst being in sync with requirements to coach, support and develop employees in line with the values of the business
- The ability to cope with changing commercial conditions and be able to implement practical and timely solutions to problems that arise
- The ability to display commercial initiative with a sense of drive and the ability to remain focused on results and goals
- A high level relationship building and stakeholder management skills, ability to influence
- Demonstrated record of ensuring safe working practices in areas of control
- The ability to focus on excellence and continuing improvement in all aspects of running the business
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to grow and develop in a supportive team, to bring excitement to influence and lead change and of course, great employee benefits for you and your family!
As part of the wider Fletcher Construction Group, we offer a range of initiatives and knowledge that you will be able to leverage off. We have a strong focus on continued learning and development and there will be a range of opportunities for you to take advantage of. As an organisation we are passionate about the safety of our staff and there is continued support for the initiatives you will be required to implement and maintain.
Higgins are a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path building tomorrows New Zealand with people at the heart of what we do every day.
If you want to play a key role in a leading roading and civil infrastructure company with Higgins and Fletcher Construction, please apply directly online.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga