We are on the hunt for a Project Support Officer to join our Project Team on 6 months fixed term with a possibility to go permanent – we never say never!
You will be working closely with our National Showroom Team and play a key role in the successful completion of Showroom projects as part of our branch development plan for FY21.
Using your exceptional project management skills, your key responsibilities will include;
- Partnering with the internal stakeholders to assist in the delivery of projects ranging from a small upgrade to a full renovation within our national branch network
- Coordination of inter-departmental actions and follow-ups such as defect lists and chasing suppliers
- Assisting with the drafting and distribution of team announcements, communications and presentations
- Administration of the invoicing process to ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices related to project costs
- General administration tasks including reporting, triaging queries, and coordination of team actions and follow-ups
You are creative and out-of-the-box thinkers with strong time management and communication skills. You possess hands-on experience within a project environment – ideally within a showroom project (Kitchen/Bathroom) fit-out or coordination.
You are flexible with travel within Victoria and interstate (when required) to visit our branch network, overseeing the upgrades and renovation projects.
We are Tradelink. Backed by the Fletcher Building group, we are Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. With more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, we are a market leader providing plumbing solutions to professional plumbers, builders, gas fitters, tradespersons, home renovators, and more.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.