Tasman Insulation are the iconic, market-leading manufacturer and supplier of residential and commercial insulation products to the building industry in New Zealand for over 50 years, including the Pink® Batts® brand.
Our world-class manufacturing facility in Penrose runs 24/7 where we make sustainable, top-quality insulation products. Our H&S culture makes us one of the safest manufacturing sites at Fletcher Building and three-quarters of our production team have been with us for over ten years because they love working here.
Some of the benefits of working at Tasman Insulation include:
• Access to Fletcher Building leadership and development programmes;
• Discounted gym-memberships, discounted mortgage rates with ANZ/Westpac/BNZ and access to education funding for your children, partner and yourself;
• A close-knit team that gets on well and loves the business;
• Free parking.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join a highly-functioning team, primarily dealing with inbound queries from our local customer bases
This is a “Customer Service” role with so much more.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Being the go-to for our customer queries and orders whether on the phone or email
• Effective data entry and systems management to ensure orders and credits are placed in a timely and accurate way.
• Providing key information and insights to our sales, manufacturing and distribution teams.
• Dealing with ad-hoc and unexpected requests in a positive and professional manner.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
• Have natural people skills and a flair for dealing with customers and colleagues professionally on the phone, on email and in person.
• Have strong technical nous and proven attention to detail.
• Have had some exposure to fast-paced, high-volume distribution environments such as Freight/logistics or FMCG – or perhaps even the Travel Industry!
• Have proven ability to pick up software systems and business processes, for example CRM or supply chain systems.
• Have respect for the Occupational Health & Safety practices ingrained in our DNA.
We want someone who can quickly reach “expert” status – with both our business and our customers!
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
For confidential enquiries please email Janine Prakash, Talent Acquisition Business Partner at Janine.firstname.lastname@example.org