- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Iplex AU
- Location:Chipping Norton
- Job Reference:IPX/20661
- Closing Date:01 Oct 2021
Over the past eight decades Iplex Pipelines have grown a reputation as a leader in the PVC pipe supply and manufacturing industry in Australia. Today, we provide innovative and increasingly sustainable products and solutions to the water, infrastructure, irrigation, civil, telecommunications, electrical and construction sectors.
At Iplex we believe the value of our company is defined by our exceptional employees. That’s why we are so passionate about recognising outstanding talent, building leadership pipelines and promoting an environment that recognises, fosters and rewards both high performance and engagement.
About the role -
We are excited to commence the search for a Maintenance Manager to join our team, overseeing the maintenance activities at our Chipping Norton manufacturing site. In this role you will lead a team of 5 to provide 24/7 maintenance support and expertise, including PM scheduling, shutdown and project management, contractor management, and general site engineering coordination.
You will lead the maintenance team to enable optimal and reliable operation of the manufacturing facility, and be responsible for ensuring our Production, Environmental Health and Safety and Financial objectives are met.
About You -
This role will suit an consultative and values driven leader, with experience in leading the maintenance function at a 24hr a day manufacturing plant. Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A Trade background or Formal engineering qualification
- In-depth knowledge and familiarity of plastics processing machinery preferred.
- Excellent safety leadership and riskmindfulness, with an absolute commitment to maintaining a strong H&S culture in the plant.
- Considerable exposure to machinery and tooling of a high net value and the actions required to protect such an investment.
- A sound knowledge of best practice, with the ability to identify weaknesses in manufacturing operations, and recommend action plans
- Strong leadership skills, with experience in coaching individuals and developing teams to achieve organisational objectives.
- Confidence in project management, as well as directing and managing engineering contractors.
- The ability to make decisions, multi task and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm and dedication to providing the best service levels possible
About the rewards
In return we offer a supportive working environment with a great career development platform, a competitive package, and an impressive employee benefits programme.
If you have the above skills and experience, then please APPLY TODAY!