Rocla Pty Ltd is a leading Australian supplier of precast concrete solutions to the building and construction industry. Rocla has been a part of Fletcher Building Group since March 2005.
Rocla provides a uniquely comprehensive range of innovative engineered solutions for stormwater piping, pits, headwalls and Box Culverts, sewerage piping and access systems, irrigation, stormwater detention and treatment, rainwater harvesting, water storage, bridging and earth retention, as well as concrete poles, building columns, boardwalks and railway sleepers.
With strong capabilities in product design and development, Rocla can supply standard products, as well as value-added solutions to meet specific customer needs. All products are designed for strength and durability – the hallmarks of the Rocla ® brand.
About the role -
We are excited to commence the search for a Maintenance Manager to join our Manufacturing team, overseeing our Campbellfield manufacturing site. In this role you will lead a team of 10 to provide maintenance support and expertise, including project management.
You will lead the maintenance team to enable optimal and reliable operation of the manufacturing facility, and be responsible for ensuring our Production, Environmental Health and Safety and Financial objectives are met.
About You -
This role will suit an empathic and values driven leader, with experience in leading the maintenance function at our manufacturing plant. Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A Trade background or Formal engineering qualification
- Heavy Industry experience highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience of bulk materials handling, batch concrete, PLCs, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment preferred
- Working knowledge of MEX or other CMMS package, and maintenance systems is generally required
- Considerable exposure to machinery and tooling of a high net value and the actions required to protect such an investment
- A sound knowledge of best practice, with the ability to identify weaknesses in manufacturing operations, and recommend action plans
- Strong leadership skills, with experience in coaching individuals and developing teams to achieve organisational objectives.
- Confidence in project management, as well as directing and managing engineering contractors.
- The ability to make decisions, multi task and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent safety leadership, with an absolute commitment to maintaining a strong H&S culture in the plant.
- Enthusiasm and dedication to providing the best service levels possible
About the rewards
In return we offer a supportive working environment with a great career development platform, a competitive package, and an impressive employee benefits programme.
If you have the above skills and experience, then please APPLY TODAY!