We're looking for a new Trade Counter Sales/Driver to join our Norwood store in this permanent full-time position.
Joining a small, close-knit team, you will be responsible for a variety of duties including customer service and sales, general warehouse and delivery driving. Including:
- Trade counter sales, order processing, quoting and follow up
- Providing excellent customer service and product advice
- Local deliveries including picking packing, pallet wrapping, loading and unloading vehicle
- General stock control, receipting and unpacking
- Assisting with stock taking and inventory cycle counts
We’re looking for people with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Adaptability and resilience in a fast-paced trade retail environment
- Professionally presented and good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Valid full drivers’ license
You don’t need to have the industry experience to be successful in this role; just a positive attitude, a passion for customer service and the willingness to learn and develop. We will provide you with on the job training and options for career pathways and learning.
Why should you join the Tradelink Team?
You will have access to a range of company-wide benefits with the Fletcher Building Group including:
- Study Leave - for courses aligned with your role and the business
- Tradelink branded uniforms
- Staff discounts across all FB businesses
- Discounts including banking, optical and health insurance
- Fantastic on the job and structured training
- Corporate share scheme – giving you access to company ownership
With more than 200 retail branches and 100 showrooms across the country, we sell a high quality range of bathroom, laundry and kitchen products as well as tools, parts and fittings. With 150 years in the industry, there's a reason we're Australia's trusted name in plumbing supplies.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.