Are you a talented interior designer? Do you have a flair for Kitchen, Bathroom, & Laundry design? Do you have a passion for customer service? If you answered yes to these questions, then we’d be keen to speak with you.
You will be responsible for maintaining consistent high levels of customer service across different areas our business, with a key focus in our Kitchen & Bathrooms department. You will provide advice to both our Trade and Retail customers on all aspects of their project but with a specialisation in kitchens and bathrooms.
Skills and Experience required:
• Experience preferred in kitchen design, bathroom, laundry, flooring, wardrobes and heating. However, previous experience in the construction industry is crucial!
• You must be polite, professional and will be accommodating when assisting our customers.
• We are looking for someone with a high standard of personal presentation and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You will need to have excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines and company targets.
• You will need to be versatile and comfortable with continuous improvement, as you will be required to support our busy Operations team on a weekly basis.
• Your key attention to detail and commitment to perform well independently will help you succeed in this role.
• Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel and other computer programs are desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team, working with some of the Wellington’s leading housing companies and trade builders. This role provides stimulating challenges on a daily basis with great rewards in developing long term working relationships with your customers. You will work in a positive team environment with a drive to give the best customer service.
Please note a full pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required.