Concrete Production | Dispatcher | Yardperson
- Job Type:Part time
- Business Group:Firth Industries
- Job Reference:FIR/20725
- Closing Date:06 Jun 2022
Firth has a unique position at our Twizel plant where you will be a jack of all trades!
Bring your willingness to learn to this role and we will train you to batch, test and dispatch concrete.
Having a positive working attitude will help when we support you in adding a few extra endorsements to your driver’s licence.
We can offer:
- Guaranteed 20-hours week Monday – Friday
- Weekly pay
- Employee benefits – employee education fund, fuel discounts and more
- Career advancement opportunities
- A fantastic inclusive and support environment
For the role you will need to have:
- Decent level of fitness – there will be some heavy lifting
- Class 2 or 4 Licence or Loader experience an advantage but not essential
- Healthy and positive attitude towards your work and ensuring your teammates get home safely each day
- Right to work in New Zealand
This role offers the right person the opportunity to learn all things concrete with a business that can offer you real future career opportunities!
Please note: All offers of employment are now conditional upon Covid-19 vaccinations as part of our mandate policy. A full pre-employment medical, including drug test will also be required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.
We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger.