Firth is a leading supplier of ready-mixed concrete, masonry products, and premix to the construction industry either directly or through building product distributors. It has over 2,500 active customer accounts and its products are used across all building sectors and environments.
We are looking for a Certified Driver based at our Dunedin Plant. Top on our list is to find a skilled driver with a great attitude. As the face of our company on-site, you will have excellent communication skills and a great sense of humour.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Hold a current NZ Class 4 Licence
- Road ranger gearbox experience
- Heavy traffic driving experience or vehicle with unstable loads
- Good customer interaction skills
- Dedication, a great work ethic, and high personal standards
- Eager and willing to learn new skills
- Commitment to safe work practices
We provide excellent working conditions and pride ourselves on ensuring a safe and pleasant working environment.
To apply for this role click APPLY NOW or visit www.fbcareers.com.
“We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger”.