CSP Pacific distributes and hires road safety barriers, solar lighting, electronic VMS boards and traffic lights, as well as manufacturing lighting columns and telecommunications masts to the construction and infrastructure industry. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
We have an exciting new role within the CSP Team for a experienced Estimator!
This role is responsible for accurately measuring and pricing barrier and related products from plans provided by the customers. The role will also be responsible for building & maintaining customer relationships and the technical backup of our range of products to internal and external customers to maintain CSP’s high market profile.
To join the team, you must have:
• High levels of motivation and a drive to provide the best to our customers
• The ability to deal with people from a wide range of backgrounds
• Excellent written and spoken command of the English language
• Experience in the interpretation of plans
• A positive and collaborative approach to team interactions
• Attention to detail with a consistently high level of accuracy
• Strong computer literacy with the desire to upskill to the latest industry software
• Excellent compensation package and career development opportunities
• Competitive salary + incentive scheme
• Great team culture & environment
• Full support from a positive and highly engaged management team
We value your experience and skills, but to succeed in this team you will also need to demonstrate the qualities we value as an organisation. We are looking for people who thrive working in a team environment, who are there for each other during challenges and successes. People who put the customers first and are always thinking about innovative ways to solve business and customer needs. Our people act with integrity, are down to earth, open and honest and always looking for ways to improve.
If you have the right skills and interested to know more about the vacancies, please submit your application and cover letter and I will be in touch with you to discuss further.