- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Road Marking
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/20750
- Closing Date:15 Oct 2021
The Green Team at our branch in Tamaki Makaurau is looking for a permanent full time STMS to join the Traffic Management Crew.
- Grow and develop in a supportive team who treat each other like Whanau
- Hard work is recognised - build a career and not just do a job
- Competitive hourly rate
- Awesome benefits for you and your family to enjoy
- Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
You will be responsible for managing all temporary traffic management aspects of a roadworks site, ensuring protection for all road workers and road users , traffic is direct correctly and as well as compliance with all necessary standards for traffic-related safety at all times.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A safety-first attitude – for yourself, your team and the public
- Full clean New Zealand Driver’s License, Minimum Class 1
- Level 1 STMS Qualification
- A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
- Reliable, honest and flexible
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga