We have opportunities available for experienced Traffic Controllers and STMS to join our fun, hardworking and supportive team in our East Tamaki branch in Tamaki Makarau.
You will be an outstanding communicator, someone who is pro-active with excellent problem-solving abilities and a safety focussed mindset
Our Traffic Controllers and STMS are key in enabling our Teams to safely deliver on what we do best – roading and infrastructure.
If you are looking for a role with variety, challenge and a great team then this is what we need from you:
- Full clean New Zealand Driver’s License, Minimum Class 1 Class 2-5 and WTR preferred
- Current TC Qualification (Level 1 minimum), STMS Qualification
- Strong focus on health and safety not just your own but your colleagues and the public
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself and what is best for your Team
- A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
- Reliable, honest and flexible
Higgins are a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path building tomorrows New Zealand with people at the heart of what we do every day.
What’s in it for me?
As part of the wider Fletcher Construction Group, we offer an Employee Welfare Fund, Share Scheme and an Employee Education Fund to help you and your family reach educational aspirations. A career with Higgins can lead to opportunities for career development in the wider Fletcher Building business.
As an organisation we are passionate about the safety of our people and would expect you to be committed to a safety-first culture and be able to demonstrate this with your Team and join them on this journey
How to Apply
Ready for the challenge and want to align your goals with ours? If so, we would love to hear from you! Please apply directly online
Higgins: Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga