About the Role
We are currently seeking a Technical Training Lead to join our Brian Perry Civil People & Performance team. This is a challenging and dynamic but rewarding opportunity that will provide you the opportunity to really partner with the business and contribute to the development and implementation of a comprehensive L&D strategy not only for Brian Perry Civil, but also our Buildings and South Pacific Business Units.
Your key purpose of the role will be:
- As a key member of the P&P team and wider L&D community, contributes to the development and implementation of a comprehensive L&D strategy for BPC, Buildings and South Pacific BUs
- Reviews current Technical/Functional programmes and recommends enhanced programmes to support BU and the P&P strategies, and where necessary, develops needs-based training programmes to bridge the gaps
- Delivers effective and efficient on-going end-to-end programmes relating to Technical/Functional training & development
- Leads key programmes of work driving and enabling the talent agenda such as staff career paths
- Extensive experience in developing and/or deploying Technical training programme
- Proven ability to lead change and develop new and innovative solutions
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management, including working with government to realize funding for training programmes / initiatives
- Ability to influence senior leaders and ‘taking people on the journey
- Proven experience in managing relationships and developing and maintaining personal credibility with stakeholders
- Relevant degree or tertiary qualification
What’s on Offer
- A great team culture where we enjoy celebrating our successes and supporting each other
- Access to training, development and career progression
- Access to the Fletcher Building Benefits programme including, share scheme, education fund, health discounts, fuel discounts
- Working with a team of HR & Recruitment professionals that will support you and share our passion for this industry with you!
- Secure staff parking on site
- Modern working environment with an onsite campus & café!
Fletcher Construction is a strong family of five connected businesses partnering with our customers to create places that work for people. Since 1909 our people have planned, built, maintained and managed significant national infrastructure for the benefit of communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. We have safety at our core and invest in sustainability for our future. Together our 3700 people deliver for generations to come.
We Fletcher Construction Company Limited makes up the Construction Division of Fletcher Building Limited, which is dual listed on the NZX and ASX and operates through six divisions – Building Products, Distribution, Concrete, Residential and Development, Construction, and Australia.
To join our team, please click apply now, submit a CV and tell us a bit about yourself!