Senior Integration Specialist
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Information Technology
- Business Group:Group Technology
- Job Reference:FBC/20779
- Closing Date:06 Oct 2021
The Fletcher Building family is a community made up of people who use all their experience, skills and individuality to do amazing work. We are listed on both the NZX and ASX and have some 28 businesses across New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We are enriched by many different languages, customs and lifestyles.
About the Role
As a Senior Integration Specialist you will be part of the Digital Services Team that is responsible for creating, maintaining, and implementing Fletcher Building’s integration systems for applications. It is a technical role but equally it is a role that will help solve business problems. Your scope includes analysis, design, development, and implementation of large-scale enterprise integration solutions. Monitoring and resolving production issues, identifying improvements, provide expertise on system and data analysis, architecture, and design.
- Significant experience in MuleSoft 4 technology with at least 3 years hands on
- An ability to go from high level, down into the detail and roll your sleeves up for genuine engineering work as required
- Great attitude to working with clients and co workers
- Experience working in agile delivery squads
- Experience with cloud (IaaS, PaaS, iPaaS, SaaS etc.), DevOps, CI/CD, agile and waterfall approaches, Microservice Architecture
- Knowledge/experience with: Azure, Oracle, GoAnywhere MFT, & SAP CPI will be highly beneficial
What you will get in return
- Working alongside a highly talented and mature team of IT specialists
- Family orientated, flexible working
- Internal opportunities for career advancement & development
- Large digital transformation programmes underway
- Great employee discounts
- Opportunity to learn technologies such as SAP CPI, Oracle and more
- Free onsite parking
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.