Humes is a company that has been built on the principals of innovation, manufacturing expertise, quality and building a team of capable people who are proud to serve our customers across all markets we participate in.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Class 2 Driver / Sales and Service Coordinator to join our team based in Whangarei. The role involves not only driving our Class 2 truck, you will also look after our internal and external customer’s needs and be involved in the day to day operation of the branch.
Other responsibilities include forklift operation, coordinating purchases and deliveries, keeping track of stock and building relationships with customers and suppliers. No two days will be the same!
- Positive attitude and a proactive approach to your work
- Must hold a Class 2 licence and also have practical experience driving a Class 2 truck
- Forklift licence
- Problem solving skills – you’ll be confident in your ability to work independently and within a team
- A strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Customer focused – represent Humes and enhance relationships
Why join the Humes Family?
- A small and friendly team with a positive work environment
- Learning and development opportunities - progress your career with us!
- Being a part of the Fletcher Building family, means you are entitled to a wide range of company benefits
If you are a team player and want to work in a diverse environment which enables you to use your current skills and have the opportunity to advance your career, this could be the job for you.
Click Apply to submit your application or email Larissa Pedersen at email@example.com