Humes is a company that has been built on the principals of innovation, manufacturing expertise, quality and building a team of capable people who are proud to serve our customers across all markets we participate in.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated person to join our Humes team at our Whangarei Branch. We are looking for someone with previous leadership and sales/service experience. If you are a self-starter with a positive attitude this role might be for you!
This is a hands on role where your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing great customer service and advice to our customers. Whether it be face to face, over the phone, email or working alongside our account managers on project specific jobs
- Guiding a team and able to stand in when management are away
- Providing guidance and expertise to our customers on our products
- Co-ordinating our customer deliveries, processing and dispatching
- Health and Safety cooperation of individual and others
Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability in a leadership role
- Experience dealing with customers face to face – you know what exceptional customer service looks like!
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multi task and coordinate
- Positive attitude by taking pride in delivering high quality work
- Health & Safety focused
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Be a part of a hard working collaborate team that support each other; we work hard and celebrate our success!
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career within the Fletcher Building family
- A wide range of discounts on products and services which benefit our people
We pride ourselves on our team culture and providing exceptional customer service. If you’re a driven individual looking to join a team that works hard this could be the role for you.
Click Apply to submit your application or email Larissa Pedersen at email@example.com