Clevercore New Zealand is a purpose-designed offsite manufacturing facility based in Wiri. We are building a new generation of homes for New Zealand and want to be the number one supplier of panelised homes designed specifically for manufacture.
WHAT WE DO
We manufacture the walls and floors to go into Residential homes to save time on site and create a safer and better-quality product. Our clients come to us for homes that can be built faster, more accurately and with less waste.
- Build the timber frames, roofs and walls that go into our houses on site
- Read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to fully grasp requirements
- Take measurements and calculating the size and amount of material needed
- Cut shape, and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements
- Operate advanced machinery, and using cutting-edge technology to assist with Production
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials, manual equipment, and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
- Good understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
- Good knowledge of English
- Good understanding of basic math
IN RETURN WE WILL PROVIDE
- 40 hours per week guaranteed (7.30am – 4pm Monday to Friday)
- In-depth training for working with new technology and machinery
- Excellent Health & Safety practices
- A great starting pay rate with regular pay reviews based on new skills learned
- A supportive team environment
- Opportunities for career progression
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online now with your CV or call Olivia Finn on 0272509566 for more information.