We have a fantastic opportunity for a Learning and Development Manager looking to take the next step in their career and join our team. Reporting to the General Manager People and Performance, you will lead the Learning and Development function and provide a high level of expertise to the leadership teams across six business units. We offer a wide range of benefits, excellent learning opportunities and career development opportunities across Fletcher Building Limited
About the role:
Our organisation has size and scale opportunities as you provide key support to our market leading New Zealand brands with ~1800 employees. To be successful, you will identify learning and development gaps and create solutions that will support employees at all levels of the organisation. You will bring a fresh approach and build on existing programmes and frameworks that deliver cost effective learning solutions that support our strategic goals and lead to positive improvements in a wide range of business metrics. The ideal candidate will have experience in executing programmes designed to empower employees in a broad range of areas including:
- Developing blended learning interventions aligned to business unit strategy
- Improving leadership, operational capability, sales and service skills
- Create Innovation growth mindset programmes
- Enhance safety & wellbeing leadership programmes at all levels
- Developing a high performance, self-directed learning culture
- Improving inclusion and diversity awareness
- Conduct training needs analysis to determine organisational and individual training needs
- Monitor, evaluate training programmes to ensure the learner / business needs are met
- Enhance talent identification and succession planning capability leading to a deep and vibrant talent pipeline
You will be a highly organised experienced Learning and Development professional seeking a new challenge in a dynamic environment. Driven, motivated and customer-centric, you will have a determined mindset to achieve results with exemplary relationship management skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills. You will be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels and bring strong commercial acumen to the learning solutions you promote.
Whilst experience in the Manufacturing or Distribution environment would be desirable, your proven track record in Learning and Development or leading key cultural change would be invaluable. Our team operate in a fast paced, values-based environment and we aim to deliver positive results every week.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to flex your skills, enhance your leadership and influencing skills while refining your learning and development reputation with a team who are truly passionate about what they do.
If this sounds like you, click apply now or for further information email firstname.lastname@example.org