- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Road Marking
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/20802
- Closing Date:17 Oct 2021
The Green Team at our branch in Tamaki Makaurau is looking for a permanent full time Traffic Engineer to join the Traffic Management crew.
- Grow and develop in a supportive team who treat each other like Whanau
- Hard work is recognised - build a career and not just do a job
- Competitive hourly rate
- Awesome benefits for you and your family to enjoy
- Brand new PPE gear (that’s your own personal protective equipment)
As a Traffic Engineer, your role will be to organise and oversee the planning, resourcing and effective delivery of workload in the TTM team and wider business. This is an integral role in enabling our teams to deliver on what we do best – roading and infrastructure.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience and qualifications in AutoCAD drawing and STMS
- Solid TTM experience with supervisory experience
- Understanding of job pricing including materials, labour and plant and associated margin / profit calculations
- Strong knowledge of QA and H&S and RMA procedures and requirements
- Demonstrated strong people management skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
Higgins is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path with people at the heart of what we do every day. We offer a great working environment, competitive hourly rate, subsidised medical insurance and subsidised education and training for you and your dependants.
Higgins is committed to a drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing along with a health check – you’ll need to be fit for work!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga