At Iplex “We Know Water” – Our vision is to solve Australia’s water challenges by partnering with our customers and communities to provide, safe, secure and innovative water solutions, today and into the future.
Driven by this renewed focus and mandate for profitable growth, we are looking to engage the very highest quality candidates to enhance our existing teams and ultimately create highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver unmatchable results for our customers.
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group, focused on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
Iplex pipelines are looking for a Product Training Coordinator. This role will lead the planning, development, and delivery of product and technical training programme to support the organisation’s growth strategy.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Executing a program of engaging and effective training activities both internally and externally while maintaining appropriate training records to guide future training activities.
- Ensuring relevant stakeholders are empowered with the required knowledge and skills to effectively support the organization’s customers with product and technical-related inquiries.
- Support the development of customer-focused training to guide understanding of product design, application, and installation requirements to drive profitable growth.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within a technical or product training role
- A qualification in an Engineering discipline within the water sector is highly desirable
- Clear communicator and strong influencer using data to inform storytelling. We expect you to take big, and sometimes technically complex ideas and distill them down into concise, exciting learning discussions.
- A track record in designing and executing successful training programs with an eye for technical detail
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc)
- Digitally savvy
With operations across Australia and New Zealand, Fletcher Building provides a great platform to grow your career. In addition to career development pathways, you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group in addition to discounts on health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more through our internal perks program!
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.