We have an opportunity available for an experienced Construction Project Engineer to join our team in the beautiful sunny Hawkes Bay at our Napier branch.
You will have extensive experience within a general civils and/or roading environment and be able to show demonstrated leadership skills and an advanced knowledge base and network within the industry.
If this sounds like you then we would like you to get in touch. You will also bring with you the following skills and experience:
- Civil Engineering Degree or similar (5+ years post grad preferred)
- A strong focus on Clients and relationships
- A strong focus on cost control and Quality outcomes.
- Understanding of the Construction Contracts Act and the knowledge to apply NZS3910 is desirable
- Full clean Class 1 New Zealand Driver’s License
- Strong focus on health and safety not just your own but your colleagues and the public
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
Higgins are a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. We are on a dynamic growth path building tomorrows New Zealand with people at the heart of what we do every day.
As part of the wider Fletcher Construction Group, we offer an Employee Welfare Fund, Share Scheme and an Employee Education Fund to help you and your family reach educational aspirations. A career with Higgins can lead to opportunities for career development in the wider Fletcher Building business.
As an organisation we are passionate about the safety of our people and would expect you to be committed to a safety-first culture and be able to demonstrate this with your Team and join them on this journey
How to Apply:
Ready for the challenge and want to align your goals with ours? If so, we would love to hear from you! Please apply directly online
Higgins: Building better roads for safer journeys – He pai ake te hanga o ngā rori, kia haumaru ai ngā haerenga