Join the Higgins “Green Team” in the beautiful Hawkes Bay Region, working from the Napier, Branch operating our “modern top-notch Bitumen Spray Trucks”.
This is a permanent full-time position, you will be part of a collaborative team that works on a range of projects such as reseals, 1st coats and membranes around the region.
This role is key in enabling our Teams to deliver on what we do best – roading and infrastructure.
If you are looking for your next challenge, then this is what we think you will need to be successful in this role:
• Solid experience in the Sealing industry
• Class 4 licence & DG endorsement is a must
• Experience in Emulsion/Bitumen product knowledge and sprayer performance, including application rates
• Able to work, day shift, night shift, and at times weekends and be open to travel outside the region
• Self-motivation, a positive attitude, and the ability to think for yourself
• A reliable, honest, and flexible team-player
What we offer:
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive hourly rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships, share schemes and discount on various products for you and your family to enjoy
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
This is a great time to be joining us we are excited by the opportunities and investment in the industry and need someone who is just as excited to get involved and bring our Teams on the journey.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!