Stramit Building Products - A member of the Fletcher Building Group sits alongside trusted names in the building and construction industry including Laminex, Tradelink, Iplex Pipelines and Fletcher Insulation.
Stramit is directly linked to providing quality roll-formed steel into residential, commercial and industrial construction projects. We also design and manufacture a leading range of retail and agricultural steel solutions. Stramit only use the highest grade steel, we have major manufacturing and distribution facilities across Australia supported by cutting edge product development and R+D.
Operating in Australia for over 100 years – we are backed by a global giant.
About the Role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate marketing communications specialist who will work closely with the marketing team and sales leaders to execute key communications strategies for Stramit, Fair Dinkum Sheds, Fair Dinkum Builds, Shed Boss and Taurean Door Systems.
We are undergoing innovative activities across all brands, so if you are seeking an exciting challenge that can genuinely make an impact, read on!
You will be given the opportunity to develop a range of communications across all brands, influence senior stakeholders and engage with external agencies. You will be a champion of the brand reputation of all our business units and will have a passion for writing. Our business has a mix of B2B and B2C channels making your role an all-encompassing communications opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and publishing website and third party content
- Coordination of all communications to customers, suppliers and staff
- Social media management, including content preparation, scheduling, publishing, engagement and monitoring
- Development of impacting case studies, including pursuing story leads, organising photography, conducting interviews and more.
- Pursue PR opportunities, including engagement with journalists, content development and distribution
- Data management and CRM management
- Working with the marketing team on ad-hoc marketing activities, as required
- A solid background in communications - a degree or diploma in journalism, communications or marketing is preferred.
- Effective project management skills. Demonstrated organisational and time management skills, including the ability to work well under pressure and prioritise competing tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to quickly build effective working relationships with both internal and external teams.
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate and comprehend complex ideas.
What’s in it for you?
- Skill development opportunities – this role will allow you to develop skills across the marketing spectrum in B2B and B2C
- Great time to join – the dedicated and collaborative marketing team has a pipeline of major projects and exciting work ahead
- Flexibility –work from home or the office or both. Our marketing team currently works from home three days per week!
- Corporate Discounts – Fletcher Building has a range of fantastic corporate discounts
- Progression – We are part of the Fletcher Building group with more than 5,500 people across Australia
If you possess the above skills and experience and are looking to join a driven marketing team who are absolutely committed to success, please apply today!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
Please note: Our recruitment process will include a phone screen and a formal interview. The successful candidates will also be required to undergo a medical and drug / alcohol assessment and will be able to demonstrate unlimited working rights in Australia.