STMS Level 1 - Wairarapa
- Job Type:Full time
- Business Group:Higgins
- Job Reference:FCH/20856
- Closing Date:31 Oct 2021
Join our Traffic Management crews in the beautiful Wairarapa region. You will be part of a great team working on various projects in the Masterton area this is a permanent full-time position and career development is available.
This opportunity is for a qualified STMS with Level 1 certification and practical experience.
What you will need:
• Full clean New Zealand Driver’s License
• Minimum STMS Qualification Level 1
• Previous experience within roading or infrastructure desired but not essential
• Strong focus on health and safety not only for yourself, your colleagues but also the public
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A high level of physical fitness due to the physical nature of the role
• Be reliable, honest and a flexible team player
What we offer:
• Guaranteed paid hours even if your rained off
• Competitive hourly rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including health insurance, education funding for you and your family, share schemes, discount on various products just to name a few for you and your family to enjoy
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity Apply today!