About Laminex Australia
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s fell in love with Vegemite, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home. We manufacture and procure a broad range of products for commercial and residential use such as laminate, engineered stone and veneers so that all Australians can live in beautiful, practical spaces.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Coordinator / Team Leader to join us at our Melbourne Distribution Centre in Tullamarine.
Reporting to the Inbound Manager, you will assist with the day to day running of the warehouse. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading a Receiving team at the Distribution Centre
- Performing administrative tasks and processing warehouse documentation and transactions.
- Liaising with internal and external customers, suppliers and sales functions.
- Conducting team meetings to outline performance issues, expectations and communicate other site information.
- Participating and helping in the coordination of stocktake, cycle counting, replenishment, and storage activities.
- Demonstrating safe work practices and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Also include good remuneration and monthly RDO’s
Along with experience in a similar warehouse-based role, you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Proven leadership or supervisory experience.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and computer literacy skills.
- A strong focus on workplace safety.
- Experience working with a range of building materials will be highly regarded.
- A valid Forklift Licence with relevant experience.
This is a great opportunity to join our well-respected business in the manufacturing and building industry! You will be offered a rewarding role in a safety-focused environment, as well as future career opportunities.
Together we are part of Fletcher Building, Australasia’s largest building materials supplier. We manufacture building products; from insulation that keeps homes warm and dry, to cement, the foundation of built structures the world over. We operate retail businesses that distribute these products and many more to tradespeople right across the Tasman.
We employ 5,500 people across our Australian division; we know that our people are our greatest asset and as we continue to promote engaged and effective teams who deliver exceptional results for our customers, we are guided by our five core values - customer leading, play fair, better every day, be bold, and better together.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by our Fletcher Building Talent Acquisition team. We will certainly reach out to our external partners if we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.