Trade Sales Support - Porirua
- Job Type:Full time
- Category:Customer Service
- Business Group:PlaceMakers
- Job Reference:PMK 20878
- Closing Date:08 Oct 2021
Together, let's build New Zealand! PlaceMakers continuously strives to be the best building partner in the market and takes pride in providing the highest level of service to our customers.
We continue to grow, and we have an opportunity for a customer service-focused team member to join our team in the key role of Trade Sales Support based at our Porirua branch.
Your responsibilities include:
Providing support to our Account Managers as well as directly managing a portfolio of customer accounts, you will ensure that our trade customers experience the best service from start to finish. Daily you will be responsible for –
• Customer enquiries by phone and email
• Daily and weekly planning with account managers to ensure all opportunities are captured
• Providing customers with product advice & discussing tailored solutions
• Phoning customers to prompt upcoming requirements
• Liaising with inventory and dispatch regarding orders and deliveries
• Dealing with suppliers around new products and specifications
• Ideally, you will come from a telesales or sales support background and possess a desire to learn about our products and the building industry.
• You will need strong communication skills
• High standard of customer service
• Be able to work under pressure and organise your time and environment for maximum efficiency
• You will need to be computer literate and full training will be given on our in-house computer systems
This role will offer an opportunity to demonstrate your ability to help increase sales for the branch, opening doors for further career opportunities within our wider business.
Please note - A pre-employment medical, including a drug test will be required as well as being fully eligible to work in NZ indefinitely.