We have an exciting opportunity for an engaging, organised, and experienced Learning & Organisational Development (L&OD) Business Partner to join our team. Working directly with the Concrete Division which consists of Fletcher Building’s aggregate, cement, and concrete businesses, employing over 1500 people across the 3 business units, this role will focus on developing and delivering business-led initiatives that support our strategic priorities and embed a strong performance and learning culture.
Reporting to the L & OD Manager, this role will require flexibility and willingness to collaborate as required to deliver on divisional and business outcomes. Exceptional relationship and stakeholder management skills are will also be crucial for success in this role. Along with this, we are looking for you to have:
- Understanding of best practice in Organisational Development and instructional design strategies for performance and culture change outcomes
- Ability to partner with the businesses to conduct robust needs analysis to determine organisational, team, and individual needs
- Design and deliver effective and innovative learning solutions, curriculums, and programmes, particularly within the areas of sales, customer and commercial excellence, and leadership. This includes producing e-learning modules, webinars, and regional training sessions.
- Monitor, evaluate, and modify training programmes to ensure the business needs are being met
- Coach and develop leaders and supervisors to build their competencies
- Collaborate with Fletcher Building’s central function L&OD team and external consultant to create solutions, share knowledge and resources, and achieve efficient use of skills
You will have demonstrated experience in developing and executing initiatives to build commercial and customer excellence, have the ability to positively influence stakeholders, and have sound operational experience with proven coaching and driving behavioural change. A proven aptitude for using systems e.g. Learning Management Systems, interest or experience in e-learning is desirable.
To apply for this role click APPLY NOW or visit www.fbcareers.com
“We welcome your individuality. We are enriched by so many nationalities, languages, religions, customs, and lifestyles. We are proud of our diversity and see it as one of the things that make us stronger”.