We are looking for a Procurement Manager to join our project team at the New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC), based at our Nelson Street site office.
You will be responsible delivering procurement outcomes and management of subcontract/supplier procurement to effectively support the NZICC and HSH projects in attaining its procurement plan objectives and optimising the supply chain engagement to achieve the “best use of money” objective.
We are looking for the following attributes and capabilities:
• At least five years’ experience in procurement management
• Experience in a large construction/multi project environment
• Experience in commercial risk management
• High level of interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proficient computer skills in MS Office
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent negotiation and networking skills
• Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers
• Detailed and thorough with the ability to develop solutions to problems
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
About Fletcher Construction
The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected businesses partnering with our customers to create places, spaces and networks that work for people.
Since 1909 our people have planned, built, maintained and managed critical infrastructure and buildings to strengthen and serve our communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our people enjoy career development programmes, cross-business advancement opportunities and a range of staff benefits which makes Fletcher an employer of choice
Passionate, curious, and keen to step up to the challenge? If so, we want to hear from you! Please apply directly online. You must have legal rights to work in NZ to be considered for this position.