We are looking for a Senior Contracts Administrator to join our project team at the New Zealand International Convention Centre (NZICC), based at our Nelson Street site office.
You will be responsible for providing effective and efficient financial and contracts support to the Commercial team and provide comprehensive contract/finance support to internal and external customers.
We are looking for the following attributes and capabilities:
• At least three years’ broad-based construction industry experience
• Demonstrated competency in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Document Control
• Accuracy, precision and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Be an effective team-player
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
About Fletcher Construction
The Fletcher Construction Company is a strong family of connected businesses partnering with our customers to create places, spaces and networks that work for people.
Since 1909 our people have planned, built, maintained and managed critical infrastructure and buildings to strengthen and serve our communities in New Zealand and the South Pacific. Our people enjoy career development programmes, cross-business advancement opportunities and a range of staff benefits which makes Fletcher an employer of choice
Passionate, curious, and keen to step up to the challenge? If so, we want to hear from you! Please apply directly online. You must have legal rights to work in NZ to be considered for this position.