We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can create beautiful spaces.
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Representative to join our supportive and thriving sales team. Servicing the Metro and Regional WA region.
This role will be working with a range of clientele, building upon existing business and creating new long-lasting relationships. With a focus on working with our customers across the transactional client space specifically cabinet making and joinery customers you will working across our full suite of board and stone products .The main focus of this position will be around providing an optimum level of service while developing and maximising sales across your allocated territory.
Your proactive approach will see you maintaining and developing our market position as you build on customer relationships to achieve agreed sales volumes and profit margins in support of broader business objectives.
As a business we are focused on providing the best product and service to our customers and we are seeking a professional with an understanding that sales is about the people!
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic professional with the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a client facing sales position previously;
- A knowledge of the building industry and working within a business with a broad and complex product range;
- Customer focused style and a relationship driven approach in influencing key stakeholders;
- Outstanding time management capabilities with the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time;
- An adaptable approach with the ability to manage a competitive and changing environment;
- Intermediate computer skills coupled with previous experience using a CRM system;
- Proven problem solving skills and negotiation capabilities in achieving sales outcomes.
This role calls for ambitious and results focused person who has a genuine interest in our brand coupled with the resilience to work in a fast paced and high demand sales environment. You will have the drive to ensure, product integrity, financial performance and operational standards are maintained.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below