We are on the hunt for a Inventory Manager to join our Supply Chain and Inventory Team to be based anywhere in Victoria. Yes, you read it right. You don’t have to be working in a fixed location. We have over 50 branch network across Victoria. You can find a Tradelink branch closer to home and make it your base.
In this role, you will drive our Victorian branch network inventory efficiencies through training, SLOB (Slow Moving or Obsolete Stock) reduction, loss prevention, and also to ensure our inventory procedures comply with the national standard and policy.
Using your exceptional inventory management skills, your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Reduce network stock losses through cycle count and adjustment compliance
- Reduce stock days/SLOB via network range management (Primary/Trial Range)
- Manage problematic stock out of the business through education, policy enforcement, and KPI reporting
- Review, revise and implement new/refreshed inventory policies
- Manage process compliance through education, policy enforcement, and KPI reporting
- Review and manage system settings to optimise network inventory
- Approval of Network Purchase Orders as required
You have a strong commercial mindset with strong influencing skills and high-level communication skills. You are a critical thinker who rigorously questions assumptions rather than accepting them at face value.
You possess hands-on experience within the supply chain/inventory management – ideally within a multi-site retail environment. You are flexible with travel within Victoria to guide and support our branch network with their supply chain and inventory efficiencies.
For technical skills, you are familiar with the Microsoft Office suite with intermediate Microsoft Excel skills. It will be an added advantage if you have been exposed to SAP software in the past (we use JD Edwards).
We are Tradelink. Backed by the Fletcher Building group, we are Australia’s trusted name in plumbing supplies. With more than 200 branches and 150 years in the industry, we are a market leader providing plumbing solutions to professional plumbers, builders, gas fitters, tradespersons, home renovators, and more.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt so do not hesitate and apply. This role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.