At Iplex “We Know Water” – Our vision is to solve Australia’s water challenges by partnering with our customers and communities to provide, safe, secure and innovative water solutions, today and into the future.
Driven by this renewed focus and mandate for profitable growth, we are looking to engage the very highest quality candidates to enhance our existing teams and ultimately create highly engaged and high performing teams who deliver unmatchable results for our customers.
Since 2011, Iplex has been a member of the ASX listed Fletcher Building Group, focused on building and construction activities. Fletcher Building today employs over 16,000 people in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. The Fletcher Building operations span manufacturing, distribution and retail, home building and major construction and infrastructure projects.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, well organised and customer focussed Estimator/Internal Sales Specialist to join our established market leading Civil sales team in Chipping Norton, NSW.
In this role you will estimate and provide solutions that highlight Iplex’s value propositions in all our proposals. This includes providing added value to all key stakeholders through exceptional project and customer relationship management.
About the role
- Provide support to senior sales managers, account managers and project managers
- Assess and interpret technical drawings to determine customer requests and solutions
- Prepare and coordinate material take-offs for quote and tender submissions
- Assist with the servicing of Iplex’s contract with Sydney Water
- Internal and external stakeholder management to ensure on time delivery of quotations and projects
- Generate new account leads and site-specific sales leads through; observations, leads from internal staff and/or external sources
- Order entry and order management
- Servicing technical phone, email and general enquiries and quote inbox management
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with the Civil infrastructure, Building or Construction industries.
- Proven ability to sell or and support sales of building or civil related products.
- Demonstrated strong customer service focus
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with the Water Authorities and/or Councils, Civil Contractors or and Civil products will be highly regarded.
Fletcher Building & Our Benefits
Together we are part of Fletcher Building, Australasia’s largest building materials supplier. We manufacture building products; from insulation that keeps homes warm and dry, to cement, the foundation of built structures the world over. We operate retail businesses that distribute these products and many more to tradespeople right across the Tasman.
We employ 5,500 people across our Australian division and we know that our people are our greatest asset as we continue to promote engaged and effective teams who deliver exceptional results for our customers.
- Employee Education Fund – generous funding for further education & courses
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy supporting your career development
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.