Our Australian Made Story
We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day designing products so that all Australians can experience life in beautiful spaces.
We are now seeking to appoint a growth focused and commercially astute Business Development Manager to join our Specification team. Servicing our SEQ clients, the primary concentration of this position will be to drive demand and manage multiple stakeholders through the entire lifecycle of the project.
This business critical role will focus on:
- Driving sales growth by gaining specification on key projects and tracking project through to completion;
- Managing multiple stakeholders with differing value drivers inside existing customer base that covers majority of Brisbane Commercial segment
- Deliver on growth targets;
- Laminex product & brand expertise and education, and the ability to adapt our offering to the differing needs & drivers of individual stakeholder businesses;
- Effective communication & activity around NPD launches and any relevant insights or trends;
- Work alongside internal stake holders to ensure the optimum level of service is provided to clients.
As our reputation in the market continues to develop and grow, we are seeking a dynamic high preforming specification professional who understands the ethos of our brand. We will be selecting the candidate who demonstrates a solid understanding of the SEQ building industry and the current market, who can continue to focus on stakeholder value drivers.
You will bring enthusiasm and exceptional communication skills to this position coupled with the ability to prioritise customer needs and manage projects throughout the end to end sales process. We are seeking an individual who is customer and service centric, with the ability to balance day to day requirements and not let them obstruct from achieving longer term outcomes. Previous experience in running a full sales project through a CRM is imperative with the use of Salesforce being looked upon favourably.
What can we offer to you
As a proud partner of Fletcher Building group with operations in Europe, Asia, The Americas, Australasia and the South Pacific, there’s a world of opportunities waiting for you at Fletcher Building. In addition to global career development pathways you will have access to:
- Staff Discounts – health insurance, banking, optical, travel, technology, car rental and more
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- Employee Education Fund – a Private Trust Fund managed independently of Fletcher Building to provide funding for education and training to employees and their dependants.
- FB Excellence Awards – recognising, celebrating and sharing the best achievements in leadership, innovation, performance excellence and customer service.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.